MY HOLİDAY

                                       MY HOLİDAY   

       I finished my school with lots of victories. For example; I  had first degree in examination of AGİS 2, LGDS 1 and GBS 2. These exams are special exams of Uğur Schools.In the last exam I couldn't be the first. This exam was LGDS 2. It is not a trouble for me. 













     
    
     I went to Konak by ship with my mother.It was so good.We went to the street. We went to the shopping mall. We looked for a good umbrella because weather was rainy.

   It was raining. We couldn't walk so we waited in a cafe.
                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

   We went to the cinema with my classmates. We watched an animation movie.Which name was "Coco" . It was very good.♥♥☺
Some of my friends slept.




















Yorumlar

  1. Please just write english comments.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Your blog is very nice

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. thank you . do you have a blo and what is its name

      Sil
  3. your ideas very perfect. ı like it. please work witw me. ı have a lot to learn.

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

UNİCORNS

Do You Know?

Facts about Leonardo Da Vinci